New Cardinal Service Stories
The Haas Center's new Cardinal Service Peer Advisors recently posted stories on the Cardinal Service website. Peer Advisors are current Stanford students who have participated in a variety of Stanford public service opportunities.
- Using my voice to create change (Gaby Crooks, '23)
- Counting blocks, playing tag, and building educational equity (Kintashe Mainsah, '21)
- Engineering and community-based project development: strategies to support cacao farmers in rural Ghana (Adam Nayak, '22)
- First insights into housing injustice: my SoCo experience (Anika Sinha, '21)
- Advocating for workers’ rights in a pandemic (Chloe Stoddard, '21)
Find more stories on the Cardinal Service website.