Resources for Fellowship Applicants
Here are some resources to help you apply for a Haas Center Cardinal Quarter fellowship.
To get started, check out the 2020-21 Fellowships Timeline.
- Cardinal Quarter Connections: A list of community partners seeking to work with undergraduate students who are interested in applying for self-designed fellowship opportunities
- Finding a community partner: How to identify an appropriate community partner, and develop and maintain the relationship
- Previous fellows: See past fellowship placements to get ideas for potential community partners
- Peer advisors: Current students with Cardinal Quarter experience can help answer any questions you may have about undergraduate fellowships and identifying a community partner
- Program policies: Eligibility, program requirements, funding, and other information
- Frequently Asked Questions
Where students have served
In the summer of 2020, through the Cardinal Quarter initiative, over 300 Stanford undergraduate students engaged in immersive service opportunities with a variety of community partner organizations. Click on the map to see where the partner organizations were located.