Resources for Fellowship Applicants
Here are some resources to help you apply for a Haas Center Cardinal Quarter fellowship.
To get started, check out the 2020-21 Fellowships Timeline.
- Cardinal Quarter Connections: A list of community partners seeking to work with undergraduate students who are interested in applying for self-designed fellowship opportunities
- Finding a community partner: How to identify an appropriate community partner, and develop and maintain the relationship
- Previous fellows: See past fellowship placements to get ideas for potential community partners
- Peer advisors: Current students with Cardinal Quarter experience can help answer any questions you may have about undergraduate fellowships and identifying a community partner
- Program policies: Eligibility, program requirements, funding, and other information
- Frequently Asked Questions
Thematic Former Fellows Panels
Hosted by our 2020-21 Cardinal Quarter Peer Advisors, the former fellows discuss finding organizations, preparing for the experience, navigating remote work, highlights, lessons learned, and more!
Where students have served
In the summer of 2020, through the Cardinal Quarter initiative, over 300 Stanford undergraduate students engaged in immersive service opportunities with a variety of community partner organizations. Click on the map to see where the partner organizations were located.