Connect with Students
The Haas Center's alumni program connects individual alumni with students to inform and expand students' perspectives and opportunities. Alumni play a key role in inspiring student service commitments.
We appreciate the hundreds of alumni volunteers who have connected with students since 2007. Together alumni have:
- taken students, serving across the country and around the world, to lunch or coffee over the summer (or met with them virtually)
- served on fellowship selection committees
- served as careers speakers, connectors, and mentors on and off campus
- hosted Alternative Spring Break trip participants serving in the Bay Area and across the Country
- hosted alumni gatherings
- offered public service internships in the summer and after graduation
- served as class liaison for public service mini-reunion during Reunion Homecoming Weekend
- advised on a specific Haas Center program
- served as a member of the Haas Center National Advisory Board
Ready to get involved?
- Volunteer to help students engaged in public service
- Take a student engaged in public service to lunch
- Post a fellowship opportunity
- Get tips for a successful meeting with students
For more information, contact Peggy Propp, '81.